We are totally focussed and dedicated to quality healthcare for women. Our Objective is to provide care characterized by quality, commitment, enthusiasm, innovation and empathy. We are committed to excellence in care and safety.
St Jude Women’s Clinic Abuja (St Jude’s) was set up in 2015. It is owned by St Jude Medical Services Ltd, a company registered with the CAC Nigeria (RC-1262276). From the onset, St Jude’s has declared its commitment to quality and safety in line with international standards. Put simply, we add “Care” to women’s health, “Care” underpinned by Quality and Safety. We operate to similar standards as our sister clinics in the UK which have been providing women’s healthcare services for over 15 years.
Statement of Purpose
We are totally focused and dedicated to quality healthcare for women. Our objective is to provide care characterized by quality, commitment, enthusiasm, motivation, innovation and empathy. We aim to be truly patient-centric. We are committed to excellence.
Who we are
- Ensure that we listen to patients and staff and that they fully informed and involved in decisions that affects them.
- Shows respect for, and treat fairly, our patients and staff and every organization we work with.
- Maintain a friendly & welcoming atmosphere
- Put the interest of the patient first
- Maintain the highest standard of integrity in all we do
- Encourage staff to be innovative and always respond to the need of the patient.
- Reputable International Healthcare Provider
- Delivering Quality Healthcare for women over 18 years
- Two Hospital in the UK